AGC Legal is a small business established to provide high quality executry and estate administration services to the legal community and individuals. The services are provided by Gail MacLean, a qualified Scottish Executry Paralegal who has a Specialist Paralegal qualification in Wills, Trusts & Executries from Strathclyde University and is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. Gail has over 19 years experience in providing high quality, efficient and compassionate estate administration services. At AGC Legal we are here –
- to help you deal with the estate of someone who has died up to the point of Confirmation whether they have died with a will or without a will.
- to help you if you are executor in an estate and need to get Confirmation.
- to help you find a suitable solicitor should you require a full estate administration service not just a helping hand.
- if you are a solicitor, to provide adhoc estate administration services on a job by job basis to your firm.
- to provide locum executry paralegal services to your firm.
- to provide out of office services to your firm such as registering a death, arranging a funeral, property searches for estate papers, taking will instructions etc…………..
Contact AGC Legal for any of your estate administration needs.