AGC Legal is a small business established to provide high-quality executry and estate administration services to the legal community and private individuals. The services are provided by Gail MacLean, a qualified Scottish Executry Paralegal who has a Specialist Paralegal qualification in Wills, Trusts & Executries from Strathclyde University and is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. Gail has over two decades of experience providing efficient, professional and compassionate estate administration services for a range of clients.
For individual clients AGC Legal can:
- help you deal with the estate of someone who has died up to the point of Probate – or Confirmation as it is known in Scotland.
- help you if you are executor in someone’s will and you need to know what to do now that the person has died.
- help you find a suitable solicitor should you require a full estate administration service and you aren’t able to deal with it yourself.
- For more information see our Personal Services page
For business clients AGC Legal can:
- provide ad hoc estate administration services to your law firm on a job-by-job basis.
- provide freelance executry paralegal services to your private client team.
- Provide out-of-office services to your law firm – such as registering a death, arranging a funeral, empty property searches for estate papers, taking will instructions, etc.
- For more information see our Business Services page
Contact AGC Legal for any of your estate administration needs.